SHL DI Strategic Project and Operation Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Strategic Project and Operation Manager to Support ZBL for DI global project execution and strategy development.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Execute DI global projects in China(i.e. Hoshi Kanri, Pricing Excellence, etc), ensure smooth implementation and timely deliver, by working with both DI Global and field team to implement the projects, in line with global framework (i.e. value promises, CCL, digitalization, etc), track the progress and monitor its effectiveness with recommendation to improve.
- Fully support DI ZBL for DI level strategy(cross business line) development and implementation in China. Act as contact point of X-functional task force to support strategic marketing initiatives to act on market dynamics, analyze/benchmark and improve operational performance, effective promotion of sales.
- Attend monthly governance meetings, understand business progress, challenges and opportunities to proactively formulate strategic growth initiatives and better support BLs.
- Fully support other operation duties assigned by superior.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- At least total 5 years working experiences
- Working in Healthcare industry for more than 3 years is a plus
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 100021
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time