Head Finance System House Building Technologies 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management.
Our global business line System House is responsible to provide the global strategy as well as the portfolio for solutions and services for the disciplines Building Automation, Building Safety and Security via our sales regions in Europe, Germany, Americas and Asia/Middle east. Our headquarters’ finance department is now looking for an enthusiastic colleague, being the link to the business and take responsibility for all financial aspects of strategic programs to support our success in the market. The position is located in Zug and has disciplinary and functional responsibility for a motivated team located in different locations in Germany and Switzerland. The position reports to the Head of Finance of our global Solutions and Service Portfolio business unit in Zug.
Your new responsibilities
- Business Partner in all financial topics to the global Head of Business Line System House
- Drive strategic initiatives for the global System House business
- Lead a functional team of several business administration colleagues in Switzerland and Germany
- Support investment decisions for global Portfolio Management within the System House business
- Drive strategic initiatives via the 4 regions
- Ensure proper cost center controlling including forecasting and planning
- P&L responsibility for headquarters System House business for Siveillance (volume around 25 M€)
- Drive the development of new business models, e.g. “as a Service” models
- Prepare business cases for global tools and platforms and ensure a successful rollout within our four sales regions in Europe, Germany, Americas and Asia/Middle East
- Support growth programs for our Security software “Siveillance”
Your skills and experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in operational controlling of Solution and/or Service business in an international environment on headquarters or on field level
- Strong business and result orientation
- Proven talent to take on broader responsibility within the next 3 years
- Entrepreneurial personality with proactive business drive and strong change management mentality
- Strong leadership skills to successfully manage and further develop team of 10 employees in Switzerland and Germany (multi locations)
- Sound knowledge of Financial Guidelines and reporting processes
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business (R&D, product management, program management)
- Ability to build strong relationships with the 4 regions
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English and German, written and spoken
- Travel activity 10% of your time
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform. Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and be deleted.
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation with an indication of your availability. Please upload references and certificates in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 100040
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time