As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems for every area of use like security, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling application, and for every technical requirement. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit not only from minimized installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Energy Engineer to join our Building Technologies team in Saudi Arabia. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. Your primary function is to ensure success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction, by developing Energy Optimization Services.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Independently perform preliminary and detailed energy audits (ASHRAE Level 1,2 and 3) to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to convert qualified leads into strong business case
- Coordinate facility site visits and communicate requirements with customer, internal resources and outside vendors/subcontractors on ECMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stake holder for innovative and flawless solution Development
- Develop energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development
- Develop savings M&V plan compliant to local and international standards
- Apply building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings
- Experience working on eQuest to carry out basic energy simulations
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals, rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work
- Testing new products/solutions and Development of new Energy and water savings ECMs
- Support in standardizing processes and documentations related to Energy Audits and Projects
- Develop vendors, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to energy business.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Job ID: 100043
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time