Junior Engineer - Sales & Operations
The Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
We are searching for a highly professional candidate with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position will help in managing the local office operations and in selling the industrial portfolio with primary focus on Automation Products, Motion Control, Low Voltage Drives & Motors, Process Instrumentation, Industrial Communication, Analytical Products and Industry Services. You will also help to promote the Digitalization Strategies across all Siemens Product/Solution/Services offerings.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide support to sales, logistics and commercial departments.
- Support sales activities with reviewing project bid documents, quantity take-offs and preparing estimates.
- Create and issue Offer Submittals, compliance statements and Quotations.
- Ensure that offers meet all contract and regulatory requirements.
- Visit clients and conferences for sales and marketing activities.
- Coordinate customer visits and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations as necessary.
- Prospect for new customers and spot opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations.
- Help manage key accounts and support customers with technical questions on product and service portfolio.
- Responsible for tracking activities via CRM tool for forecasts and planning.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Omani National with Bachelor's degree preferred in Electrical / Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Willingness to work in multiple disciplines (sales, engineering, project management etc) expected.
- Strong communication skills in English, including analytical, collaboration and problem solving.
- Good working experience with Microsoft Office tools required.
- Perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Embraces continuous self-study and easily adapts to changes in roles and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and can learn new technologies quickly.
- Must possess a valid Driving license
Job ID: 100045
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time