Sr. Process Associate - Operational Quality Control(Accounts Payable)
Senior Process Associate – Operational Quality
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will implement the proper Accounting Controls and ensure they are achievable by the team while processing through process Audits and ensure processing activity is consistent with documented policies and Procedures.
- You will ensure the targets achieve agreed upon service levels and performance metrics associated with Audits and confirm all audits completes within the prescribed turnaround time.
- You will make sure the duplicate invoices/postings are brought together, tracked and closed only on recovery of duplicate payments and provide feedback to operations on trends and areas of concern based on audit findings
- You will work with Team Leader to drive improvement initiatives within the team and chip in the promotion of a work environment among the staff members which will inspire them and make efficient to timely delivery of work.
- You will develop deep professional know-how of end-to-end business processes in the respective area of responsibility and interdependencies between them.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are Accounting Graduate with minimum 2 year of experience in Accounts Payable.
- You have working knowledge in SAP, MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- You are excellent standout colleague and has good interpersonal skills.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 100068
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time