Head of Supply Chain Management (Railway Business)
What are my responsibilities?
Definition and implementation of Division Procurement organization in alignment with Siemens Mobility Thailand and Siemens Mobility Procurement organizations.
Division/BU Project Procurement performance optimization of organization, people, structure, resources, productivity to ensure long-term success and cross-functional cooperation, transparency and reporting. Ensure efficiency and appropriate setup of the organization and build/lead divisions/BU procurement community.
Deploy Siemens Thailand and Siemens Mobility Project Procurement Strategy from specific BU strategies in his area of responsibility and contribute to Division strategy development (e.g. cross-functional collaboration, early involvement of Procurement and suppliers, digitization as well as standardization and bundling activities);
Develop initiatives and performance programs for area of responsibility;
Ensure alignment of (detail) Commodity strategies with global strategies
Utilization of Thailand Supply Market for MO-P demand by using the Siemens Mobility network.
- 8+ years of experience in people management role
- B.E / B.Tech in Engineering and/or Business Operations
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Procurement with large multinational Engineering / Manufacturing company; expert in the relevant industrial / functional domain with deep understanding of direct supply market structure, demand supply dynamics, and supplier economics.
- Experience of having set up structure, systems and processes in Procurement areas
- External orientation with extensive contacts in the supply industry, particularly in Thailand
- Strong Leadership, Communication, Team work and Negotiation skills.
Job ID: 100071
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time