Software Engineer - Cloud Services Platform
Software Engineer – Cloud Services Platform
As companies go, Siemens is one of the biggest in the world. But it has a startup feel about it. We are working on the edge with the latest technology and with colleagues that have a learn-it-all approach. There is so much room to grow in a company like Siemens.
“There are so many wonderful things about working for Siemens. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. “
“For the first time in my 20+ year career I walked into a meeting at Siemens PLM and the Vice President brought cookies 😊”
We are looking for software engineers that are interested in working in a dynamic international environment. We need people that can help take our current Testlab portfolio into the cloud. We call it SAAS (Software as a Service) and you and the team will be responsible for developing and constructing this cloud based platform. Our customers are in the aerospace, automotive and aerodynamics industry.
The technology we create and deploy is at the forefront of autonomous driving, Noise and Vibration and Driving Dynamics. SAAS is going to be the next wave in bringing our tools and technologies to those customers and you can be a part of that team.
- Master’s degree in computer science, informatics or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of other programming languages are a plus
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture (client-server, micro service architectures, REST, …)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is an asset.
- Affinity for formal Software engineering principles, software design and IT in general.
- Strong command of the English language
We are looking for a creative, innovative and independent individual interested in helping build and create our new cloud platform!
Job ID: 100126
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time