Young Graduate @ Siemens Healthineers
We are looking for motivated students who want to learn, explore and shine.
We offer a place where everyone cares. About our products, but also about each other. By giving everyone the chance to grow and learn, with mentoring and personal guidance. With challenging projects and a fast track to help you develop your career.
• A learning path of 18 months with personal guidance and mentoring.
• Experience in different roles and domains in the organization, like application, service or project management.
• A contract of indeﬁnite term with one of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world.
• A solid training package
We accept applications from students with a commercial or technical background, but we are especially interested in the following degrees:
• Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
• Master of Industrial Sciences (focus clinical/medical engineering)
• Master in Bio(clinical) Sciences/Bio-informatics
• Master Electronics/ICT/Electromechanics
Job ID: 100130
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time