Application Service Engineer
Application Services Engineer - Electronic Data Interchange
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). Functional Shared Services in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You will work in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) message tracking requests and perform interpretation of error codes, provision of detailed information to the partner.
· You work for 1st and 2nd level support for web-based EDI applications and work in data reporting, maintenance (e.g. quality assurance) and process monitoring.
· You will setup EDI partner, customers, suppliers and will be maintaining EDI tools on an administrative level (e.g. profile settings, application settings)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have Bachelor degree in IT (e.g. Computer Application; Computer Science) or equivalent experience
· You have 2+ years of work experience in Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) with strong interpersonal skills.
· You are fluent in German language (will be an added advantage), in this case a degree or minimum work experience is not a prerequisite.
· You bring knowledge on EDI standards like EDIFACT, XML, IDOC.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
- This role is in Bangalore
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 100134
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time