Head (f/m/d) of Strategy & Marketing - Flender GmbH
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are owner of the entire strategy development (management of vision and mission, strategy planning process, preparation of strategic dialogues, development and controlling of strategic targets) for the global Flender Group - Mechanical Drives, a leading global supplier for mechanical drive systems and with the reputation for highest performance, innovation, quality, and reliability of mechanical components for more than 120 years.
- In your new role you are in charge of communication and presentation of strategy (e.g. presentations for the CEO, preparation of content for communication of strategy)
- You lead strategy projects (strategic projects to develop required insights or strategic plans for the businesses; support of high priority internal projects) and drive competitive intelligence
- In case of M&A, you support, e.g. preparation of Deal Book, preparation / commenting of P-proposals/I-applications, contribution to strategic due diligence and contribution to post merger integration
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the global marketing of the Flender Group in collaboration with the business segments and CC together with your team of about 10 employees
- You have gained a university degree or even PhD in Business Administration or Business Engineering and bring along 10+ years of experience in business, marketing and strategy in an industrial b2b environment
- You have a strong ability to lead, coach and develop large teams
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to manage C-level stakeholders are part of your profile
- You have a proven intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
- Your motto could be “Be bold, decisive, and courageous”, i.e. think about the big-picture, do not hesitate to test new things, anticipates what digitalization means for customer and proactively develop a solution
- Your mindset is “Flender matters”, i.e. always thinking for Flender as a whole and wanting to optimize the outcome and solutions with the customer in mind
- To find your way around your international environment you score with a very good command of English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
Careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Flender.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 100149
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time