C# Developer - Student
We are looking for a skilled student developer to support our team, called Metropolis. You will participate on a development of the Syngo solution which is the intelligent imaging software for Computed tomography, Magnetic resonance or Ultrasound images reading, used from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular to neurology.
- at least intermediate knowledqe of C#, ASP.NET
- Testing skills
- English - B2 level
- Microservices, VSTS, Azure
- NET, UML, design patterns
- Source / Version control systems, preferably TFS
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
salary suggestion: starting from 5 Euro / hour*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 100177
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time