Sales Manager (Kazan)
- Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products, services or projects to customers. in specified industries who use Siemens products directly in the course of their own investments, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic selling and business development in the field of industrial automation. Ability to understand and manage customers' requirements.
- Product knowledge shall include: Siemens PCS 7 Distributed Control System (DCS) or other DCS products.
- Experience in sales stimulation and through knowledge of CRM.
- Effective team player.
- 3 years of experience in control system engineering (DCS and/or MES)
- Experience with continuous and batch processes / applications
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Job ID: 100274
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time