Do you have competences in methodological consulting and development of technical concepts? Then you are maybe our new colleague.
Digitization introduces major opportunities for many companies and will change processes significantly in the years to come, with buzzwords on everyone's lips (such as Closed Loop Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management or Totally Integrated Automation, Digital Twin, Industry 4.0). Our customers, too, must face up to these challenges and opportunities – with our help.
We are looking for a COMOS professional who will embrace this opportunity and with experience and enthusiasm will assist our customers in the transformation to a digital enterprise to be based anywhere in the Nordic countries either from one of our offices or home based.
As a COMOS Solutions Architect, you bring together the requirements of our customers and the solutions developed in our organization. Using your experience, you can build collaboration platforms based on COMOS, manage them as the first point of contact on the services side and design the solutions with the support of specialists.
- Routinely advise our portfolio and are able to offer our customers the best possible solution tailored to their business.
- You guide the customer to the right solution even in difficult situations and you are responsible for the implementation of the technical solutions.
- You are responsible for goal-oriented integration of COMOS and do not lose the focus of a consistent solution across all stakeholders.
- You have a responsibility towards our customers to create success and to generate business to you and your colleagues.
- You have competences in methodological consulting and development of technical concepts.
- You have many years of experience with configuration and customer-specific implementation of COMOS (or similar systems) in the Process Industry.
- You know the advantages of the COMOS philosophy and understand the role of our products
- You are able to guide the customer on the way to realizing their individual COMOS needs
- You have consulting skills as well as excellent communication skills also at the management level
- Good knowledge of English - spoken and written
Since we work very closely with our customers, a significant portion of travel is required.
Siemens offers you
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a dedicated international environment
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- You will join a team of highly passionate colleagues. You can meet your new colleagues here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negq4F6mc3g and follow our, and maybe your future, workplace on Instagram @siemensdanmark
Siemens Industry Software
We are a small Nordic team and we have a passion for our Customers and our technical solutions. We are all team players and have an open and informal innovative environment with a lot of global collaborations. With us you accompany exciting, very complex projects with successful companies from different industries with the opportunity to work result based.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, then send us your application as soon as possible, as applications will be dealt with on a continuous basis. Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document. If you have questions you are welcome to contact Maria Rahelt, tel +45 20 34 00 31 or email via maria.rahelt@Siemens.com.
Siemens in Denmark is part of the international Siemens group, who with more than 372.000 employees in more than 200 countries, is one of the largest companies in the world within electronics and electrotechnology. Our three values Responsible, Excellent and Innovative are the foundation of the way we think and act, and our innovative solutions provide the answers to the most difficult questions in the world within industry, energy, environment and health.
Job ID: 100307
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time