Do you have a passion for process engineering? Then you should join our journey.
Digitization introduces major opportunities for many companies and will change processes significantly in the years to come, with buzzwords on everyone's lips (such as Closed Loop Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management or Totally Integrated Automation, Digital Twin, Industry 4.0). Our customers, too, must face up to these challenges and opportunities – with our help.
We are looking for a self-motivating team member who like to work with COMOS in project teams and with Customers occasionally on Customer sites.
Within the scope of your field of COMOS expertise, the Implementation Consultant, as a member of an interdisciplinary project team or as an independent consultant is commissioned with the configuration tasks for the implementation of COMOS at the customer. It includes the following tasks:
- COMOS Implementation of customer requirements within all project phases.
- Structure of object models and design of objects according to defined task packages
- Scripting and configuration of the COMOS modules
- Information gathering for specific project tasks and development of detailed solutions for the customer, including clarification of technical details
- A newly completed degree in process engineering, general mechanical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, automation technology or a similar education
- A passion for minimum one department (MCR technology, process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or automation technology)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g., C ++, VB, VB Script, C #)
- You like script, configure and customize software and create requirements specifications and detailed technical solutions specifications
- You are customer oriented and have a passion for process engineering
- Good knowledge of English - spoken and written
Since we work very closely with our customers, a significant portion of travel is required.
Siemens offers you
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a committed international environment
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- You will join a team of highly passionate colleagues. You can meet your new colleagues here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negq4F6mc3g and follow our, and maybe your future, workplace on Instagram @siemensdanmark
Siemens Industry Software
We are a small Nordic team and we have a passion for our Customers and our technical solutions. We are all team players and have an open and informal innovative environment with a lot of global collaborations. With us you accompany exciting, very complex projects with successful companies from different industries with the opportunity to work result based.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, then send us your application as soon as possible, as applications will be dealt with on a continuous basis. Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document. If you have questions you are welcome to contact Maria Rahelt, tel +45 20 34 00 31 or email via maria.rahelt@Siemens.com.
Siemens in Denmark is part of the international Siemens group, who with more than 372.000 employees in more than 200 countries, is one of the largest companies in the world within electronics and electrotechnology. Our three values Responsible, Excellent and Innovative are the foundation of the way we think and act, and our innovative solutions provide the answers to the most difficult questions in the world within industry, energy, environment and health.
Job ID: 100309
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time