Lead Research Engineer-AI for Software Development Life Cycle
Are you excited by an opportunity to explore interesting and unusual ways to exercise your deep skills in computer science, especially for application to software engineering? Are you passionate about applications of AI across the software development life cycle including software architecture, design and testing?
Join our research group to explore how to apply AI technologies and knowledge to new age methodologies for engineering applications. Contribute with your insights into the workings of cutting edge and AI technologies and your solid knowledge/experience in software engineering. Apply your skills to optimize and accelerate the various phases of software engineering. Research new technologies and ideas in software analytics.
We make real what matters.
You will architect, design and develop prototypes and technology demonstrators with a very high quality to solve contemporary and emerging critical business challenges. Following are (but not limited to) your core business expectations:
- Demonstrate passion for one or more topics in software engineering such as software architecture, design and development, and testing.
- Have good understanding and work experience with AI technologies.
- Apply your specialized knowhow to empower effective and efficient engineering of software applications.
- Effectively execute projects from comprehensively analyzing requirements to rapidly designing and implementing solutions to develop highly optimized and efficient systems from concept to realization, targeted to deliver solutions to Siemens business problems globally.
- Continuously hone and upgrade your skills in the constantly evolving technology world. Create the future through intellectual property such as patents and publications in prestigious conferences and journals.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (in the areas of software architecture, software design, software testing, software analytics, AI, ML) with relevant work experience of 2 – 7 years or Masters (M. Tech/M. S) in Computer Science (in the areas of software architecture, software design, software testing, software analytics, AI, ML) with relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years.
- Solid background and work experience in either software architecture, design, testing, quality assurance or other aspects of software engineering
- Sound understanding of software engineering methodologies.
- Excellent programming skills in two or more programming languages like C/C++, C#, Java, Python.
- Knowledge and work experience in ML concepts such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning and deep learning.
- Experience with applying ML/AI to software engineering domain
- Other skills for this role that could be a great plus are as follows:
- o Publications or patents on the application of ML/AI
- software engineering domain
- o Real-world application of ML/AI in software projects
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination to help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 100332
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time