Lead Research Engineer-Engineering and Validation of Intelligent Systems
Would you be intrigued by an opportunity to explore interesting and unusual ways to exercise your deep skills in computer science, especially applying to machine learning, and verification and validation of intelligent systems? Are you also passionate about autonomous software and applying AI to software engineering? Join our research group to explore how to apply these technologies to build and validate intelligent systems in the age of Digitalization and Automation.
We make real what matters.
You will architect, design and develop prototypes and technology demonstrators with a very high quality to solve contemporary and emerging critical business challenges. Following are (but not limited to) your core business expectations:
- Demonstrate passion for deep understanding in state-of-the-art and emerging technologies in verification and validation of intelligent and autonomous systems.
- Effectively execute projects from comprehensively analyzing requirements to rapidly designing and implementing solutions: architecting, engineering and validating AI/ML based systems, targeted to deliver solutions to Siemens business problems globally.
- Continuously hone and upgrade your skills in the constantly evolving technology world: create the future through intellectual property such as patents and publications in prestigious conferences and journals.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Masters/ Ph.D. in Computer Science (especially in Software Testing, AI/ML, engineering of AI systems)
- Masters with 3-5 years of experience or Ph.D. with 2-3 years of experience in design, development and validation/testing of intelligent systems (AI/ML systems) using appropriate ML algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience in ML concepts such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning and deep learning.
- Knowledge in formal methods concepts such as model checking or theorem proving is desired.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or C/C++ or JAVA
- QA practices for testing ML models
- Exposure to all stages of STLC like unit testing, integration testing, system testing, API testing, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Testing
- Experience in profiling systems (especially Python or C/C++ systems) for performance improvement
- Experience in PyCharm, PyTest, Tensorflow, Keras.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 100334
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time