RSC Support Specialist (m/f/d) Informatics within the Regional Support Organization in EMEA
Location: ESB LE
Department: SHS CS RSC EMEA 4 3 2
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full time only
Job Grade: Chemie-Tarif 12
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as RSC Support Specialist (m/f/d) Informatics within the Regional Support Organization in EMEA.
The job is located in Eschborn/Frankfurt, Germany. Alternatively the job location can be Paris, Frimley, Milan or Barcelona.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our Informatics products as part of 1st and 2nd level support including support for implementation projects.
- As part of 1st and 2nd level support you are responsible of troubleshooting and documentation for our Diagnostics IT products: Atellica Data Manager, CentraLink, Atellica Inventory Manager, Atellica Process manager, DMS, PRISCA, syngo Lab Data manger, Smart Remote Services (SRS)
- Managing service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- Providing pre-clarification assistance to Customers, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support in EMEA
- Furthermore you support IT Implementation Projects by performing
- Server installations
- Software installations
- Analyzer/LIS connections
- You realize the full potential of Smart Remote Services (SRS), including, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support.
This position may suit you best, if you have experience in the IT environment.
- You hold a university degree or have an equivalent high level of experience in medical engineering, IT or medical technology
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, databases, industrial standards, TCP/IP and networking
- You have an aptitude to deal with high and low level communication protocol problems, including but not limited to ASTM/HL7/RS232
- Any experience of IT products and understanding of typical workflows within Laboratory Diagnostics would be of clear advantage
- You possess superior communications skills, both written and oral in English, German language would be seen as advantageous while any additional language skill will also be considered positively
- You have superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques and you possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You show good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, organizational skills and you must be sensitive to diversity in culture; Self-reliance, high degree of flexibility and high motivation is expected
- You show willingness to travel, mainly within EMEA, expecting < 20% travel activities
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 100336
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers