Design Engineers - Product (Centrifugal Compressors) - 4 No.s
Product Design Engineer - NX (Centrifugal Compressors)
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
- 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / Assemblies related to Centrifugal Compressors
- Migration of 2-D Drawings to 3-D Models using commercial engineering CAD software (NX)
- Implement GD&T and maintain Drafting standards
- Maintain drawing revision control.
- Follow D-R/Siemens global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Execute engineering design projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of Siemens products.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly related to Oil & Gas business with 1-2 years of experience. In case of Diploma, experience should be 4-5 years.
- Hands on experience with CAD Tools especially NX in Turbomachines (Centrifugal Compressors/Gas Turbines/Steam Turbines) and preferably in Oil & Gas Domain
- Experience in Teamcenter or Globus
- Thorough knowledge on GD&T and Drafting Standards
- Working Knowledge of Modeling and Detailing Turbomachinery Components - Internals as well as externals including Assembly
· Skilled in MS Office tools (like Excel, power point etc.)
- Good knowledge of English and requires the ability to communicate effectively.
· Initiative, learning aptitude, analytical skills, focus on results, assertiveness, ability to communicate, customer orientation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 100447
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time