Senior Software Developer - C++, Unix
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in C++ and Linux.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Mentor and support junior team members technically.
- Development and testing of firmware components.
What do I need to know?
- Good knowledge of C++.
- Good knowledge of Linux/POSIX APIs
- Basic knowledge of cross-platform frameworks like ACE
- Basic knowledge of socket API and TCP/IP network protocols
- Good knowledge of Linux command line tools and utilities
- Desirable to have C# and .NET core knowledge on Linux.
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies
· Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Design, Software Testing
· Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy) required.
· International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
Job ID: 100458
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time