Job Title: Senior Mechanical Field Service Engineer Gas Turbines
• Senior Mechanical lead engineer on Gas Turbines
• Strong rotating equipment knowledge, with hands-on knowledge of mechanical systems related to Gas Turbines.
• Strong knowledge of Gas Turbine processes
• Can demonstrate experience on the below equipment:
o Siemens Gas Turbines servicing
o Siemens Gas Turbines new installation
o Rolls Roice Gas Turbines servicing
o Knowledge of mechanical governor systems
o Any other OEM experience would be an advantage
What are my responsibilities?
• Performs complex, specialized tasks on gas turbine equipment during new installation and service
• Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with Siemens work procedures
• Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures
• Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
• Capable of developing detailed outage plans
• Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Gas Turbine sites
• Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on Siemens standards
• Catalogue of corrective measures
• Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls
• Participates in the 24/7 on call system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• At least 5 years experience in Field Service of Siemens Gas Turbines
• Willingness to travel world wide and work during weekends and bank holidays
• Willingness to be away from home for long periods of time.
• Experience in multicultural teams required.
• High commitment with Health and Safety.
• Available to be mobilized at very short notice.
• High commitment and focus on quality
Job ID: 100503
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time