- Weekend shift plus 2 days in week (early/late shifts rotating)
- Night Shift Monday - Thursday 10pm-6am, Friday 7pm-12am
- Day shift rotating early/late
This role will suit someone who has previous experience, skills and knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for ensuring the superconducting magnets are manufactured to a high standard. This will includes both manual and semi-automatic tooling operation
· To carry out inspection and acceptance testing of components and sub-assemblies
· Proactively work with the Process Engineering Team and other Stream members to resolve issues.
· Actively contribute to health & safety improvements and culture and work in a safe manner
· Adhere to the Company Flex it policy to ensure delivery on time to your customer
· Maintain a high standard of 5’s workplace organisation. You will contribute to Quality and productivity improvements through lean activities and through continuous improvement / elimination of waste, using ‘Lean Manufacturing techniques and tools
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· You’ll be a qualified welder with 6G qualification in SS
· Experience with mechanical and pneumatic tools
· Experience in electrical test equipment
· Ability to work in a safe manner, to work to standard procedures and follow build instructions
· Good attention to detail & computer literacy
· Strong team player & good collaboration abilities
· Behave professionally and adopt the Siemens Healthineers guiding principles
· Flexibility and able to develop skills through the complete manufacturing process, and the production / product cells
What are the benefits in this role?
· Competitive base salary + annual bonus
· Variety of shift patterns
· 26 days holidays
· Great pension contribution
· Private medical insurance
· On-site gym and subsidised gourmet restaurant
· And more…
What are the benefits in this role?
You’ll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and have your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout, you’ll have every chance to develop personally, professionally and as a leader.
We offer a subsidized restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension contributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits. In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and a bus stop on our doorstep.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We’re an international organisation that works for people to live longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We’re the global leader in our field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
What else do I need to know?
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
Job ID: 100510
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time