Pathology Solution Architect
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as a Pathology Solution Architect to construct winning Managed Pathology customer solutions.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the construction of winning Managed Pathology customer solutions including solution messaging according to customer needs and responses to insights.
- The scope of solutions to be constructed will often be pan-pathology involving a portfolio of Siemens products, 3rd party products and internal and external services.
- Together with workflow consultants, 3rd Parties and internal product line management, you will be responsible for translating customer needs, and the shared insights that have gained attention from the customer's decision stakeholders, into a solution that will deliver uniquely for their situation.
- You will be a core part of a sales project team and will work very closely with the MPS sales manager and the sales process manager to contribute to the solution design within complex laboratory network bids
- As the solution owner, you will be responsible for ensuring the tender documentation relating to the solution offered are completed containing a compelling story of the highest standard.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Experience in and/or working knowledge of the diagnostics industry and the changing landscape
- Previous Marketing and sales experience preferable
Your personality and skills:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Extensive communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to engage various people within the organisation
- Ability to work independently
- Organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
This is a home based role with extensive travel, up to 2 nights away per week. There may be sporadic requirements where this is higher.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 100512
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time