Senior Java Developer
Siemens Information Technology (IT) is company-wide responsible for Siemens internal IT which provides a high-performance and cost-effective information and telecommunications landscape that is oriented toward business and market requirements ensuring also availability of data and proper information flows. We are looking for software developers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
· Software development activities for automation of processes to increase efficiency, speed and save costs
· Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
· Producing high quality project deliverables
· Creation of innovative solutions
· Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
· Requirement analysis, design and implementation of in-house applications
· Maintenance of current/future self-developed applications.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Fluency in English language is a must (German is a plus)
· Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent degree
· Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
· Proven programming skills in Java Enterprise Technologies (Core Java, SpringBoot, JPA, Rest, Maven, Vaadin etc.)
· Knowledge in Angular, Ionic, HTML5 is a plus
· Knowledge in AWS technologies is a plus
· SAP Fiori is a plus
· Knowledge in NLP Frameworks (Bot Technologies) is a plus
· Knowledge in CI/CD and Docker is a plus
· Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies
· Committed to following development best practices
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 100514
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time