Digital Sales & Solutions Manager
Digital Sales & Solutions Manager has a wide responsibility on all digital buildings activities, drives innovation through proper customer engagement and ensures the provision of appropriate portfolio and resources. The role governs, support and represents the sales activities of the business line to achieve best results for both digital offerings (i.e. SaaS) and enablement of additional regional business. The role is the thought leader of the organization in term of Digital Value Proposition, actively engage and influence the market (Planners, Consultants, High end customers) according to the company strategy and offerings.
The Digital Sales & Solutions Manager will support to employ a standardized methodology that includes customer perspectives, industry trends, competitive analysis, and technology disruptions to create holistic country digitalization business and taking in consideration our digital core solutions within SSP. The Digital Sales & Solutions Manager will also help customers understand how they can best apply digital transformation to achieve their business objectives.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and implement a Digital Building strategy in coordination with country SSP management and DB MA
- Develop new business models based on SaaS and Digital Value Added Services
- Develop strategic IT/Digital and Industry partners to strengthen overall offering
- Gather and maintain business intelligence which includes key customer pain points, technology innovations, and competitors’ Digitalization portfolio.
- Coordinate with other business lines to organize and manage digital sales/co-creation workshops with prospects/customers, develop new digitalization solutions / tools / applications to help fulfill customers’ business KPIs
- Thought leader in Digital Building / Digitalization by working together with Marketing /Communications. This includes trade shows, conferences, meetings with industry analysts, and media engagements (online and offline)
- Provides a continuous support of the sales organization's financial and strategic objectives
- Consult sales organization, engineers and project managers on portfolio, standards, tools and processes
- Acts as the first promoter of Digital Strategy of Building technologies, and in cross collaboration in all sense
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Strong experience in strategy consulting, preferably in the Digital practice of an international consultancy firm
- Successful track-record in sales/business development, client management and project management in a consulting environment
- Significant exposure to the software industry and strong affinity for digital solutions and the use of digital technologies to transform business models and provide new value-producing opportunities;
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered global environment
- Strong understanding of Information Technology
- Solid presentation and communication skills and fluency in English both written and spoken plus any other languages
- Flexible to travel as required
Job ID: 100519
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time