Working student (m/f/diverse) Competition Watch and Market Research for AI in Medical Imaging
Job ID: 100522
Organization: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Mode of Employment: Fixed-Term / Part-time
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive you will get the opportunity to be shaping the worldwide transformation in medicine by driving the development and commercial success of breakthrough AI products:
- You would assist an international team of data scientists, AI experts and product managers with information research
- You would be responsible for keeping a close eye on the competitor’s portfolio and collecting latest news about emerging AI products in medical imaging
- You would be responsible for reading and summarizing product reviews, position documents, public news, white papers of a select list of competitors
- Following the latest product offerings, business / pricing models, gathering and summarizing this information in a structured fashion
This position may suit you best, if
- You are currently studying Medical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Computational Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing in a German University as a full-time student
- You are looking for an exciting job for 8 - 12 h/week
- Experience with scientific research, elaborating of technical texts and manuals or with medicine topics in English is a big plus
- You have in depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office Portfolio, especially of Power Point
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken.; knowledge of Mandarin is a plus (to cover Chinese competitors)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Asja Heinrich.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 100522
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time