HMI Sales Support Engineer
Siemens is looking for a HMI Sales Support Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the technical support, concerning the HMI products, of our sales team in the pre-sales phases of the sales cycle.
The HMI Sales Support Engineer will therefore be working in the field of industrial automation (Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharma, Metal etc.) and will have to interface with the major manufacturers of production machinery and with engineering companies.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Technical reference for the Siemens HMI products functionalities
· Supporting our sales team through analysis of HMI technical solutions and architectures;
· Educating the sales team and customers about the features and use HMI;
· Presenting solutions and products at trade fairs and industry events (SPS Parma, IPACK-IMA, etc.);
· Collaborating with technical experts from other product families such as PLC, SCADA and Industrial PC;
· Liaising with technical experts from our Headquarters in Germany.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the Product Manager of a family of Siemens automation products, such as Industrial PCs, HMI, SCADA and PLC.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds;
· At least 2-3 years experience on the most famous HMI products on the market, preferably Siemens
· Degree possibly with specialisation in Automation Engineering, Electronics and Computing or specialist technical diploma
· General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 100567
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time