What are my responsibilities?
Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, your key areas of responsibility include
• Identify and qualify opportunities with existing and potential new customers, and execute sales strategies to promote system upgrading and cross selling solutions.
• Develop sales techniques, tools and processes to improve sales hit rate and improve customer relationship
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in CRM tool
• Implement service strategy through installed-base coverage directly and through various channels
• Drive and participate in all sales activities including pre-bid reviews, risk management, bid preparation, costing reviews
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
• Work closely with the Operation teams and internal stakeholders
• Supervise and ensure a proper sales-to-project hand over of secure orders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Possess a Degree in Sales / Engineering or equivalent
• 2-5 year(s) of working experience in Building Management Solution
• Experience with the Building Industry, particularly in ACMV systems and Customer Account Management
• Previous experience in Services and recurring maintenance contract will be a key differentiator.
• Sense of urgency for meeting offer submission, self-driven & taking ownership
• Appreciates team work and ability to communicate effectively
• Able to take initiative, open to change, decisive and driven for results and quality
• Computer literacy and working knowledge in IT
Job ID: 100625
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time