With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Software Developer - SCL, C/VB scripting
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Process Industries and Drives. Here, we’re hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more projects, Developers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide design perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible as an Associate Engineer you will be responsible for Development and Testing of assigned components / Sub-Systems within PCS7 APL. (Example: APL Blocks Development, Faceplates Development)
What you need to make real what matters
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience which includes
· Programming experience preferably in SCL, C/VB scripting else in C or C++
- knowledge of Industrial Automation domain with exposure in configuration various PLC systems and sub-systems,
· Knowledge on Siemens products like PCS7, WinCC is desirable.
· knowledge in SDLC,
· Exposure to SIEMENS PLC systems & sub-systems is preferred
· DLC & SW Engineering Processes,
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 100627
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time