Embedded Software Developer
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A flawless place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Embedded Software Developer
We are looking for the professional and experienced Embedded Software developer. As an embedded developer he/she is responsible to develop high quality code for Siemens BT products.
We make real what matters
· You will be placed on any of firmware/Linux/RTOS platform projects with 8-32 bit controller
· You will be coding in C, C++ and ready to learn new languages.
· You will have to debug the hardware, as well able to prepare small circuitry.
· You will have to do revere engineering, requirement elicitation, review of code developed by peers.
· You will be ready to perform UT, Integration testing and if some time required System testing.
· You will be interacting to overseas/Indian customer on technical topics
· You will be ready to travel abroad/within India for development / Testing /technical discussion
· You will have to conduct trainings on embedded systems.
· You will able to explore on cutting edge technologies to provide solutions.
· You will have to understand the standards as per the product domain .
What you need to make real what matters
· Experience required 4 - 6 Years
· Qualification B.E Electronics, MSC Electronics
· Able to Designing and implementing software for embedded devices and system.
· Experience on handling debugging tools.
· Working experience on micro controllers
· Embedded programming experience in C or C++
· Good understanding of circuit / schematic reading.
· Experience on Protocols like I2C, SPI, Modbus, UART.
· Real Time Operating Systems - primitives (semaphore, mutex), scheduling techniques, user/ kernel space. Ucos, Embos
· Experience on EEPROM, Flash memories.
· Effective written and verbal communication.
· Knowledge on Embedded Linux.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 100655
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time