MindSphere Solution Architect
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “IoT Solution Architect” (m/f)
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As pre-sales engineering professional you are responsible for driving end-to-end Industrial IoT solution creation and deployment, powered by both MindSphere and 3rd-party technologies
- You enable Siemens ecosystem customers & partners to package and sell MindSphere based solutions and work as trusted technology advisors for key industry customers influencing their innovation, strategy and adoption of Siemens technologies
- You are responsible for all aspects of the solutions engagement, including architectural design sessions, and driving proof of value / proof of concept
- You build strategic relationships with our partners and their key decision makers, influencing their product strategy and roadmap, driving both short- and long-term opportunities.
- You become the trusted technical advisor for all things IoT and Cloud to our customers and aggregators
- You keep up-to-date with IoT and cloud market trends and competitive insights, engage our MindSphere teams to further enhance our industry-leading cloud solutions and services
- You help develop technical materials and trainings to help our partners develop world class products on our Siemens and MindSphere IoT platform
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Science; IT Engineering; Technical; Math or similar Education; MBA and/or Advanced Degrees are a plus.
- You have experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects as well as in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly-distributed applications
- You have deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- You have proven experience in building deep technical relationships with partner business and technical decision makers at the executive level.
- You feel comfortable interacting with and adapting messages for various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive.
- You have a strong sense of teamwork, with ability to both build and work with virtual teams in cross-group collaborative scenarios
- You have exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of external and internal stakeholders and are fluent in English.
Job ID: 100674
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time