Internship @Siemens Communication - An excellent Opportunity for communication Students in Doha
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and outgoing communications superstar for an exciting internship at Siemens in Qatar! We’re experiencing a period of growth and as a team and we’re pushing the bounds of traditional marketing and communications. Join our passionate team in this learning experience.
We are not a traditional team and want somebody to bring fresh and new ideas on board - someone with a creative flair where thinking outside the box comes naturally to them. We have a great office vibe and work with a fantastic team of colleagues.
We're a small Communications team which means you'll need to be an "all hands on deck" kind of person. In turn, this will allow you to experience many areas of marketing and communications from PR, event marketing, social media & digital marketing campaigns, employee engagement, and more. This year we're really determined to create more Arabic content so written and spoken Arabic is a must.
We frequently hold customer events for our various business segments. So, we're looking for somebody with the ability to easily create and maintain rapport with employees and customers.
More importantly, because we're a small team, we're looking for somebody with a refreshingly positive attitude, determined but patient, ambitious but humble, and a great sense of humor!
Here is a broad overview of your responsibilities?
- Assist in creating an editorial content calendar for PR & social media
- Research industry trends and data that can be leveraged for social media
- Market/media research and reporting activities to monitor and track marketing KPIs
- Coordinating with other marketing/communications staff, technical staff, and company leadership
- Supporting administrative tasks associated with our external and internal events
- Write, edit and review copy for other communication deliverable
- Create, design, and edit content with tools such as Photoshop and video editing programs
- Bilingual (English and Arabic, written as well as spoken) – Must!
- Must have excellent PowerPoint skills and the ability to create presentations that impress!
- Support the communications team as needed in a variety of hands-on roles and projects
- This is a 6 months engagement with Option to extend for longer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Communication, Media, PR or Marketing study from reputable university or college
- First work experience in communication Environment ideally from an international business set up
- event marketing, social media & digital marketing campaigns, and ideally employee engagement.
- Excellent communication skills, rounded with fluent level in Business English. Arabic is highly appreciated
- Customer oriented with clear drive for quality work.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 100703
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time