Bioinformatician (m/f/diverse)/Data Scientist (m/f/diverse) for clinical predevelopment
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Bioinformatician (m/f/diverse)/Data Scientist (m/f/diverse) for clinical predevelopment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your duties will include preclinical research and development of new descriptive and predictive models within in vitro diagnostics, molecular biological diagnostics, integrated diagnostics and systematic medicine.
- In the context of known clinical pictures you will analyze data from a variety of omics modalities, diagnostic imaging data and/or data from electronic patient records.
- You will identify and develop methods for machine learning and bioinformatics to improve the understanding of diseases and develop solutions for their customized diagnosis and treatment.
- You will integrate these approaches into databases, workflows and decision support systems
- You will identify suitable use
cases and plan work packages and the necessary studies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in informatics, mathematics, data science, bioinformatics or another related discipline. You have preferably also completed a doctorate in one of the above areas.
- You have a sound knowledge of and experience of using machine and statistical learning and integrating and modeling (medical) data. A knowledge of graph databases and analysis based on them is also preferred.
- You have a solid grounding in established programming languages (such as Java, Python, etc.) and can demonstrate experience with data analysis and data science frameworks.
- Ideally you have already gained some initial professional experience in data modeling and analysis in the healthcare sector
Your attributes and skills:
- You are creative and highly motivated to forge new paths in order to drive forward development in artificial intelligence in a medical environment.
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of initiative are an advantage.
- A good knowledge of German and/or
English (both spoken and written) complete your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilitiesWish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 100762
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time