Senior Software Development Engineer (C#) / TIA Portal
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
· Software development activities for Siemens SIMATIC TIA Portal product
· Understanding how various components in a large scale complex application interact
· Developing new features and also managing existing modules in a large scale software project
· Developing high quality software by means of comprehensive module, unit, integration testing
· Working in an agile, flexible and international software development environment
· Actively contributing to agile development team with agile mindset; helping to shape and live scrum ceremonies
· Supporting and coaching junior team members
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# programming language in large scale project
· Excellent command of English
· Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
· Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
· Committed to following development best practices
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
· Nice to have; familiarity with SIMATIC TIA Portal
· Nice to have; familiarity with Software Performance Analysis
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 100833
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time