- Participates in the design of semi-complex switchgear and relay/PLC software application objectives
- Participates in tracking semi-complex orders to ensure that design, cost and delivery objectives are met by responding to customers promptly
- Supports engineers by keeping records of semi-complex design and documents. Tracks and maintains design documents until delivery is completed
- Participates in recommending alternatives or changes to semi-complex customer specification and/or processes to better match
- Company products to customer needs and to improve productivity
- Participates in investigating and analyzing semi-complex field problems
- Performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues
- Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others. Supports Junior Engineer in design reviews
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
- These jobs are subject to broad practices and procedures covered by functional precedents and policies, achievement of a circumscribed operational activity, and to managerial direction
- A sound understanding of and skill in several activities which involve a variety of practices and precedents, OR a basic understanding of the theory and principles of power distribution systems.
- Able to understand and influence people; possessing leadership skills and qualities.
- Good understanding of functions and how the functions align with and support the business and operational processes.
- Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. and has successfully applied knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Possesses personal skills such as critical thinking, strategic orientation,
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Typically 2 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in East Jakarta.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job ID: 100851
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time