Application Support Specialist
· Error analysis within a web application
· Error analysis within script languages and Regular expressions
· Communication with application users and development/support units
· Monitoring of web applications
· Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database
· Response to application breakdowns, troubleshooting and failure documentation
- Server installations and configurations: e.g. apache, tomcat, windows services, firewalls.
· MS Office
· SQL knowledge
· Very good analytical cognitive abilities
· High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
· Sociable and communicative attitude
· Perl programming and understanding skills would be considered a plus
· German skills would be a plus
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role in Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 100894
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time