Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Audit division as Environment Health and Safety Director (m/f) in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Help set CF A audit strategy of Siemens’ EHS controls
• Own the client relationship with senior management
• Design and lead global occupational safety audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
• Drive the global audit
• Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate and fair reporting to the client
• Manage team towards ensuring the consistent quality of data collected from all audits and all reporting tools being up to date
• Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
• Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
• Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
• Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 10 years of work experience in global EHS Management, EHS Audit or EHS Quality Assurance either within Siemens, related industries or an EHS advisory firm
• University degree in either mechanical, safety engineering or similar
• Certification as lead auditor in OHSAS (18001) or NEBOSH International diploma, or equivalent is preferred
• Expert Knowledge of Health & Safety (EHS/HSE) specific regulatory laws, regulations and practices
• General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
• Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages a definite advantage
• Willingness to travel globally for up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 100925
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time