FocuS/4 SAP S/4HANA Sub-Service Owner (m/f/diverse) Logistics
What part will you play?
- In your new position you are responsible for all end-to-end processes of SAP S/4HANA Logistics and its integrations to other services
- You ensure efficient operations and availability of the required SAP S/4HANA Sales & Distribution as well as materials management functionalities
- Moreover, you manage functional and technical IT application enhancements/innovations in your area of responsibility
- You establish effective communication between demand management and the technical realization team
- Furthermore, you ensure seamless integrated operations of all interfaces in your functional area
- You monitor and report the service delivery and performance in your area of responsibility
- You manage the provider performance according contractual agreements in your area of responsibility
- You support Information Security and internal/external Audit requirements
- You also support further rollout projects (adding further legal entities to the system)
- You continuously re-assesses and optimize the IT Service in your area of responsibility
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have completed a relevant university degree (e.g. business administration, business informatics, computer science) or similar
- You have already gained longterm experience in IT Service Management
- You are an expert when it comes to business process knowledge for Sales & Distribution, Materials Management processes as well as related processes
- You bring profound knowledge in applying and customizing knowledge for the assigned functional area
- Preferably, you have knowledge of related modules and deep cross-modular skills incl. interfaces
- You bring a working understanding of SAP / software implementation methodology and tools
- You are able to transfer business requirements into appropriate solutions
- Team leading skills and IT Service Provider management experience distinguish you
- Your time management and organizational skills are excellent
- Apart from that, you have strong communication and negotiation skills as well as a high customer orientation
- You bring good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexander Amon.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 100926
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time