Country Logistics Co-ordinator
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as Logistics Coordinator. You will have strong administration and customer service skills and experience of SAP.
The Coordinator will operate and monitor Country Logistical activities within Customer Services to include supporting the process of the order and return of spare parts, the administration of 3rd party suppliers, warehousing and calibration processes, and record maintenance within the department's data management systems.
This is a part time role, 29 hours per week.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support for country logistical activities
· Support other Customer Care Centre teams as required to ensure service delivery is planned and carried out in accordance with service level agreements
· Tasks relating to 3rd party logistics & warehousing including the booking of dispatches and returns, and inventory maintenance.
· The raising and maintenance of purchase orders for services supplied by 3rd parties and for any other orders concerning the Country Logistics operation.
· Asset creation and other administrative tasks performed in the maintenance of the DX Siebel system.
· Administration of invoices for payment relating to Country Logistics operations.
· Administration of instrument movements and returned instruments stock including its disposal or return to manufacturing for refurbishment.
· Administration of the Siemens Portal, with particular reference to the Inspection & Calibration database.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Experience of working within a SAP / Siebel environment
Your personality and skills:
· Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise key activities
· Customer focus
· Independent and creative problem solving
· Take ownership and accountability for day to day responsibilities
· To understand the customers requirements
· To seek improvement in current work practices and procedures
· Ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships with colleagues and customers
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 100932
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time