Title: UI Developer
Organization: HC DC IND DS CS
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
The UI Developer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the UI for the application.
• Responsible for developing and testing cross-browser, cross-platform and multi-device application using RESTful API interfaces.
• Good understanding of the principles of modern front-end development, including responsive web design and single page applications.
• Experience with rapid prototyping or wireframe production.
• Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• Familiarity with agile development practices.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
• A passion to learn new technologies and keep abreast of industry developments and trends.
Good to have:
• Knowledge of design tools like Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc.
• Knowledge of C# and database like MongoDB.
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing services like AWS and Azure Cloud Services.
• Experience in writing unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
Experience level: 3-6 years in software development