Research Group - Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Are you passionate about setting and leading Project Management Office (PMO)? We are looking for an energetic and talented PMO professional to join our Research & Development team at Bangalore.
The goal of research and development is to bring innovations to life in order to drive a profitable portfolio for Siemens. Therefore, the focus of research and development is the definition, development and test of new products, solutions and services
In this role Provide guidance to research & development project teams in the region on established project management practices, methods and tools, in alignment with the global standardized RDA processes. Enable the research groups to become leaner, more efficient and more effective through continuous improvement
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· Defines a strategy & roadmap for achieving the desired agile & lean project management and process maturity for all Research Groups in the region, in alignment with the global Research & Development standard process and SDS principles
· Collaborates with Global Research leads, Research group heads, Quality Representatives as well as project to realize a project management system to achieve desired project effectiveness and delivery quality while improving on the teams’ ability to adapt faster to changes
· Collaborate with RDA/TF QM representatives in rolling out the global RDA process in the region.
· Defines mechanisms to measure, monitor and continuously improve customer impact of RDA projects from the region.
· Coaches research group projects leads & team members of CMC, BMC and public funded projects to adopt & adhere to the global RDA process steps, milestones & templates. Coaches project teams on agile & lean methods and practices.
· Integrates with, and at times leads, project management and lean networks and communities within RDA and Siemens wide. Identify & adopt relevant best practices from other groups.
· Advices and aids in the selection and coaching of project teams as per TF/CTI/RG project needs in the region
· Defines & implements frameworks, aligned with global RDA process, for ensuring smooth cooperation while engaging in cross TF as well as cross region projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s degree in with 10+ years of experience in handling Global Projects
· You must have played a technical role in the past
· You have must have worked in Research team or Group
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. If you have any questions, just mail to Adhar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 101004
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time