Do you want to build your career in an international environment of high innovation? Do you believe that when practice is combined with theory you can learn faster and better? Then the International Tech. Apprenticeship Program for Technical Education is right for you!
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. We look for a fast learner, creative professionals with a multicultural exposure looking for real international engagement and have a strong desire to be a winner. We dare you to test your limits with Siemens as we are currently looking for new joiners of 2019 International Tech. Apprenticeship @Siemens Program.
The combination makes all the difference:
- Classroom theory taught in Werner-von-Siemens-Vocational School Berlin, Germany
- Applied learning in Siemens Professional Education Berlin labs
- Experience in the work place (Germany/Egypt)
- All Expenses covered by Siemens, including travel and Accommodation
What do I need to be one of the 2 Pakistanis selected for Int. Tech. Apprenticeship @Siemens Program 2019?
- You are Pakistani citizen
- Age 18 – 22
- Technical knowledge in the field of Mechatronics or Electrical / Electronics
- Excellent command of English – German is a plus
- Willingness to relocate for 3.5 years in Germany, mainly Berlin.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com.