Vocational Learning & Education Coordinator
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The Vocational Learning & Education Coordinator shall manage Siemens Professional Education portfolio in Saudi Arabia. S/He will supervise all Vocational Educational Training (VET) related activities and ensure smooth and successful implementation of key projects. The role focuses on positioning Siemens as a VET Champion in Saudi Arabia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to strategically manage the VET portfolio, building the required communication, required network (internal & external), manage projects budget and ensure successful rollout and implementation.
- Liaises with training providers and relevant institutions such as awarding bodies and government agencies.
- Assess training providers and provide recommendation on providers that meet our requirements.
- Monitor quality of delivery and service provided by the partner colleges/training providers.
- Tailor training programs (Course Outline) provided by Siemens global or training providers to match the local needs.
- Carry out regular learner progress reviews for all learners.
- Provide learners with individual feedback and actions as specified in the assessment plan and individual development plan.
- Ensure learners progress in the rotation program.
- Facilitate the assessment of learners’ competence to awarding body standards, Industry standards and against vocational frameworks.
- Liaise with all government entities and the approved vocational training institutes.
- Liaise with all partners involved in the project internally and externally.
- Work with HRDF on the funding of the training programs.
- Provide feedback and project progress to the steering committee.
- Guides the project implementation (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management).
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Education or Engineering, certification or diploma in Education is preferred.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in managing vocational educational programs.
- Familiar with the technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system in Germany and Saudi Arabia
- Strategically knowledgeable, has the ability to conceptualize and roll out publicly funded vocational training program.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 101019
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time