Embedded Automotive Test Engineer
Are you passionate about growing your Embedded Testing skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Embedded Automotive Test Engineer to join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team in Bangalore.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
• Understand software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software test effort estimation.
• Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into test cases.
• Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
• Implementation of test cases, test automation, perform test activities adhering quality guidelines.
• Identify the area of product domain, technical, tools, process competency required
• Contribute for overall product test strategy
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
• Experience: 5- 7 years of Experience in SW testing (Unit Testing and Integration Testing)in Automotive Domain.
• Having Knowledge on ISO26262
• Knowledge on Inverters and DCDC converters of Electric Cars
• Exposure to microcontroller architectures.
• Knowledge about CAN & SPI I2C protocols
• Experience in Vector tools like CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer.
• Experience with debugger tools (Lauterbach)
• Experience in Hardware in Loop Testing (HIL LABCAR, dSPACE, etc)
• Exposure to General Test Automation.
• Experience in Unit Testing tools like RTRT, etc.
• Experience in any Functional Test automation tools.
• Prepare automation test plan, test cases and test scripts
• Execute automation tests on HIL environment and analyze test results.
Apart from above, following are good to have
• CAPL scripting knowledge
• Development tools like: Eclipse, Clearcase
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.