Siemens PLM is looking for a PLM consultant, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Modena, Treviso or Milano.
The person, reporting directly to the Service Resource Manager, will be part of the Italian Professional Services Team and will be involved in the Design, Implementation and Support of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products.
The Associate Consultant will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. He/she will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to: understand customer requirements; develop sound technical solutions that meet those needs; support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
· Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
· Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
· Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
· Work closely with project management to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
· Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
· Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
· Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation;
· Capture and share lessons learnt.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
· 1 - 3 years experience in Information Technology projects;
· Proficiency with standard MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Analytical skills: ability to understand complex processes, analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions;
· Excellent presentation and communication skills;
· Team working attitude: ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
· Excellent knowledge of English language, with certification of level B2 or higher; Italian native speaker;
· Driving license;
· Availability to travel in Italy (70-80% of the time).
What can we further offer?
· We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
· We promote a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued.
· Activities organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· A flexible way of working: Smart working;
· Company car;
· Health insurance;
· Ticket Restaurant;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. Need help? Visit our community at http://www.siemens.com/plm/community
Job ID: 101052
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time