Commercial Project Director (m/f/d) Middle East / Asia
- Full responsibility for all commercial related matters, including but not limited to handling Accounting, Legal, Tax, NCM and ECC topics related to an international High Speed Line Signalling Project (Category “A”) in Midlde East / Asia.
- Support Project Manager that the financial results - according to set targets - are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Active communication with customer's commercial representatives and management of solving commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Support the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies andA response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Engaged together with Project Dir in selection and involvement of partners / subcontractors.
- Represent the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally (e.g. customer, consortia partners, local authorities, external auditors).
- Agree targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Lead commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- A Master degree in Business Administration
- Longtime experience in commercially managing large, technically complex projects of category A or B.
- Certified Commercial Project Director (e.g. IPMA, PMI, or PM@ Siemens)
- Fluent in English and a working knowledge of German.
- Willingness to be delegated to the target region for ca. 3 years.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 101055
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time