Junior IP specialist / IP specialist
- Administration of the processes connected with the Customs Register of Intellectual Property Objects (TROIS) in the territory of the Custom Union. Interaction with Custom authorities, Importers, Exporters, and the staff of JSC SIMENS and subsidiaries.
- Providing services, including consultations, in protection of the rights for intellectual property for Siemens LLC and subsidiaries, including consultations
- Administration (receiving, distribution of inquiries, tracking of deadlines, etc.) of the inquiries coming within TROIS from Custom authorities, importers, exporters and other third parties;
- Preparation and submission of documents according to the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding IPR protection in cooperation with the patent attorneys
- Providing consultations on implementation of Trademark protection; drafting claims and answers to third parties’ claims, to State authorities’ inquiries in cooperation with IP Lawer
- Outsourcing service providers, providing control for service providers; Supporting Accounting Officers in preparation of billing documents
- Higher university education is required (Law / Technical)
- Custom law, IPR law – at least initial level
- Civil, administrative law, civil and arbitration processes – at least initial level
- Skills of legal conclusions preparation, running business correspondence, presentation preparation is required
- Language skills
- Russian, English (oral and written at the level of intermediate), German is an advantage.
- Focus on clients’ inquiries, communication skill, organizing abilities, ability to work in team, initiative, learning ability.
- Ability to plan, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to work under pressure;
Job ID: 101072
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time