Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Audit division as Manager (m/f) – Compliance Audit EHS in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Lead global Occupational safety audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
• Drive the global audit
• Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate and fair reporting to the client
• Ensure the consistent quality of data collected from all audits and that all reporting tools are up to date
• Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
• Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
• Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 6-10 years of work experience in EHS Site Management, EHS Audit or EHS Quality Assurance either within Siemens, related industries or an EHS advisory firm
• University degree in either mechanical, safety engineering or similar
• Occupational safety qualifications (e.g. NEBOSH)
• Expert Knowledge of Health & Safety (EHS/HSE) specific regulatory laws, regulations and practices (e.g. OHSAS 18001)
• Expertise in at least one functional topic (e.g. manufacturing, project management)
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership roles
• Strong preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting
• Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages a definite advantage
• Willingness to travel globally for up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.