Project Lead Engineer (m/f/diverse)
What part will you play?
- You take over the technical clarification of the task (basic engineering) on the basis of given standards, tools and methods
- The focus of your task will be migration solutions for automation software
- In addition you will conduct system discussions with the client and take over the preparation of specifications for purchasing and external sourcing
- Reviews of work results (internal/external) and, if necessary, deriving corrective actions belong to your tasks
- You will be responsible for sub-project planning, controlling and reporting as well as technical management of the global engineering team
- Furthermore you will also be responsible for training of customer staff, execution of plant tests and commissioning in an international environment
- You have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or automation technology, process engineering
- You have initial professional experience in the field of process control engineering and have knowledge of Siemens control systems Teleperm XP and SPPA-T3000
- Detailed knowledge of electrical engineering and automation technology in the power plant sector is an advantage
- To find your way around your international environment you speak German and English fluently and bring the willingness to travel from approx. 30% to 40%
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ertan Günther.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101118
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time