DevOps Engineer (m/w/diverse) Machine Learning
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you will be part of an interdisciplinary team and will support the production and operation of innovative data services based on machine learning and artificial intelligence in an industrial environment
- You can automate and orchestrate workflows across multiple systems. Cloud Services across
- In addition, you have knowledge in the use of continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CICD) tools for the automation of packaging, testing and deployment
- You enjoy working in agile DevOps environments to support internal and external customers across multiple platforms
- You also enjoy working with customers and project teams on troubleshooting customer applications and developing toolsets, work instructions and processes around our internal DevOps platform and philosophy
- Additionally you keep yourself up to date on cutting-edge technologies (e.g. conferences, symposia) and actively share knowledge and best-practice methods within the team
- The basis for your career is a successfully completed master-degree in IT, computer science, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You look forward to contributing your several years of relevant professional experience in the field of scaling cloud services as well as your automation experience with at least one configuration management system (e.g. Terraform, AWS cloud formation, Ansible,...) to us
- You have further experience in source code management tools (e.g. Git and GitHub) as well as in handling automation servers incl. plugins for the development of CI/ CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Furthermore you score with basic knowledge in test automation (e.g. Selenium) as well as practical experience in software containerization (e.g. Docker), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) and continuous monitoring (e.g. Nagios)
- We would be happy to meet you if you ideally have knowledge in the field of developing machine learning models from prototype to scalable implementation, as well as a high degree of creativity and initiative and good written and spoken English
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Veronika Windmaier.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101119
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time