TFS Build Application Expert (m/f)
GS IT Transformation Center - Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
Within the Siemens TFS service the “TFS Build Application Expert” is responsible for support
and innovation of build related topics within Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Area of work:
- Siemens TFS Service based on Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Build (vNext & XAML) and Release Management in TFS.
o Power Shell
- Know How about build processes in TFS.
- Know How of Version Control (TFVC & Git).
- Build Controller & Build Agent Setup.
The goal is to support the Siemens TFS Service team in the area of
- operate TFS build applications / workflows (XAML & vNext).
- support user support queries.
· Offer application specific support for build support cases.
· Support projects migrating from XAML to vNext.
· Enhance & customize build workflows and tasks.
· Creation of automation mechanisms in cloud environment.
· Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
· Experience in Build vNext & XAML
· Good appreciation of complex processes
· Understanding of ALM process
· Good communication skills and Team work
· Working knowledge of technical and business English
Job ID: 101123
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time